Foundation Personnel are currently recruiting for a Plant Mechanic – Field Service. The points below cover the roles & responsibilities:
Plant Mechanic Field Service Roles & Responsibilities
- Candidates must hold the NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Plant Maintenance & Repair and will also hold a CSCS card. You will also ideally hold a current clean driving licence.
- Must be experienced in working on excavators up to 40 tonnes / Dumpers / Rollers / Small Tools / and other related construction equipment. The candidate would ideally be experienced in dealing with AdBlue issues and will have worked with manufacturers equipment such as Hitachi, Volvo, Komatsu, JCB, Bomag, Thwaites, Terex, Kubota, Atlas Copco.
- Must have experience with carrying out welding and using oxygen & acetylene.
- Carry out planned and preventative maintenance on all plant and equipment.
- Carry out fault finding, diagnostics of all plant equipment.
- Liaise daily with plant service controllers for all breakdowns/planned maintenance/LOLER inspections.
- Report any damage/misuse of any company assets to the plant service controllers (photos to be obtained for internal use)
- Carry out 6/12 monthly LOLER inspections on plant and lifting equipment as directed by plant service controllers.
- Inform when the job is complete to obtain the next job/service/breakdown for parts required.
- Input information on services/breakdowns/Testing daily onto tablet ensuring all returns and worksheets are up to date.
- Accurately monitor all stock levels on the service van.
- Adhere to Company HSE policy and site safety at all times.
- Product knowledge training and specialist training is provided as part of your development.
- Salary negotiable dependant on experience and qualifications.