Foundation Personnel Limited are currently recruiting for a Welder in the West Midlands area.
This is a full time opportunity for an immediate start.
Candidates must have experience in (type of work) and hold the following Qualifications and Certificates:
- Previous operational experience in construction plant and equipment maintenance
- Previous 5+ years’ experience in TIG welding on steel structures, plant and equipment
- Previous experience in cranes erection, a bonus
- Certified TIG welder, City & Guilds level 2+ or equivalent
- Certified MIG welder, a bonus
- Relevant CSCS or CPCS card
- Clean car driving license
- IPAF Card, ideally 3A+3B
- Work at height experience preferred
- CPCS or NPORS – (Ticket required for job)
- A Safety Critical medical would be advantageous but is not essential
Candidates must be able to provide 2no. references.
For more information, please call the office on 01908 299405
The vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Foundation Personnel who are acting as a recruitment or employment business